To prepare for this Discussion:
• Review the chapters in the Saldaña text.
• Review the Introduction to Coding and From Content to Coding media programs in the Learning Resources.
• Refer back to your observational field notes from Weeks 1–4 Scholars of Change videos.
• From the remaining videos, choose a different Scholars of Change video and refer to your notes from your observation for this Discussion.
• Access the transcript you downloaded for the media program of the Scholars of Change video you selected for this Discussion.
• Begin to code the transcript and the observational field notes of the Scholar of Change video you chose. (Note: You will only need one or two codes for this Discussion, although more are acceptable.)